Light to Medium
DyeTrans Multi-Purpose or TexPrint for good results.
1) Lint roll the white/glitter part of the bag.
3) Place protective paper on top of the bottom rubber platen. Place bag on top, with the white side face-up and cover with a sheet of protective paper. Be sure the rest of the bag hangs off the side of the press.
5) Discard the protective sheet.
6) Lint roll while warm.
7) Remove from the press and allow to cool.
8) Pro Spray the transfer then apply it face down onto the white or glitter part of the bag.
9) Place a protective sheet of paper on the bottom platen and then place the flap, imaging side face-up, on top of the protective sheet.
10) Cover the back of the transfer paper with a protective sheet and close the press.
Clean flaps with baby wipes. Washer/dryer may damage the product.
Be sure to close the press slowly to prevent the image from shifting under the press.
When using Pro Spray, apply the minimum amount possible.
Click here for the 8012W Glitter Travel Bag Product Page
Updated: June 6, 2017