2 Minutes Press/6 Minutes Oven
DyeTrans or TexPrint
1) Tape the image to the camp cup.
2) Wrap in protective paper.
3) Insert in mug press. - 2 minutes
4) Remove transfer asap and use a fan to cool the cup or the A6000 Kool Plate.
Click here to see video
1) Print the transfer. Note that the typical imaging area is 1.25” in from the handle and .25” from the top and bottom sides of the cup.
2) Trim the transfer closely. If you are going to use heat tape to attach the transfer make sure to leave some unimaged paper on the edges closest to handle to attach the tape.
3) Lightly mist transfer with DyeTrans Pro Spray and let dry 15-20 seconds. Carefully place the transfer on the cup, tucked under the lip, smooth wrinkles.
Note: If you have poor image edges - one idea is to slightly dampen the back of the image transfer - position it and wipe with slightly damp cloth.
Place heat tape on the transfer edges closest to the handle that does not have sublimation ink on it after you have aligned the image on the cup. Use heat tape to attach the transfer to the cup taking care not to cover any of the imaging area
4). Wrap the cup with protective plain white paper. Trim closely.
5) - 8 minutes
Press with Temp/Time/Pressure settings listed above.
6) Use a fan to cool the cup or the A6000 Kool Plate.
7) Remove any paper residue with a soft wet cloth or dish sponge.
Updated: May 23, 2017