Heat Tape, ProSpray, Lint Roller
Jetcol or TexPrint for all soft substrates
1) Sticky lint roll the surface of soft material.
2) Cover the press with a protective sheet of paper.
3) Place the substrate face-up onto the protective sheet.
4) Prepress for 10 seconds and let cool.
5) Lightly mist transfer with DyeTrans Pro Spray or use heat tape.
6) Place the transfer on the white side of the substrate and smooth wrinkles.
7) With the face-down transfer attached, place the substrate face up on the press.
8) Cover with protective paper.
Updated: April 9, 2015