Shoulder Bag Sublimation Instructions
Item #: 8007-FLAP, 8007, 8009-FLAP, 8009
ProSpray, Lint Roller
DyeTrans Multi-Purpose or TexPrint
Hover transfer under open heat press for 10 seconds to dry excess moisture.
1. Cover the bottom table of the press with a sheet of protective paper.
2. Lint roll the image area of the substrate.
3. Place substrate face up on bottom table, cover with protective paper, and pre-press for 20 seconds.
4. Secure transfer to substrate using ProSpray.
5. Place substrate face up, with attached transfer face down, on top of protective paper on bottom table.
6. Top with protective paper and press according to time, temperature, and pressure above.
Application notes: A small amount of vinyl always will come into contact with the press where full edge-to-edge print is required. This will cause a slight flattening of the vinyl, which is unavoidable.
Updated: August 28, 2018