Pet Collar & Leash Sublimation Instructions
Item #: AC34-72, AC34-2026, AC34-1620, AC34-1216, AC34-1220, AC58-1012, AC1-1625
PROSPRAY-II, Lint Roller
DyeTrans Multi-Purpose or TexPrint
Hover transfer under open heat press for 10 seconds to dry excess moisture.
When preparing the collars for sublimation, be sure to move the clasping plastic piece to where the collar is stretched to it's longest possible configuration.
1. Cover the bottom table of the press with a sheet of protective paper.
2. Lint roll the image area of the substrate.
2. Place substrate face up on bottom table, cover with protective paper, and pre-press for 5 seconds.
3. Secure transfer to substrate using ProSpray.
4. Place substrate face up, with attached transfer face down, on top of protective paper on bottom table.
5. Top with protective paper and press according to time, temperature, and pressure above.
Application notes: Imaging area may vary by .25"
Updated: August 20, 2018