UNISUB Hardboard Tile Sublimation Instructions
Item #: U9965, U9947, U9946, U5708, U5702, U5684, U5683, U5682, U9948
Heat Tape, ProSpray
DyeTrans Multi-Purpose or TexPrint
1. Cover the bottom table of the press with a sheet of protective paper.
2. Place substrate face up on bottom table, cover with protective paper, and pre-press for 20 seconds. Do not skip this step. After cooling, dry any remaining moisture on the hardboard.
3. Secure transfer to substrate using ProSpray or Heat Tape.
4. Place substrate face up, with attached transfer face down, on top of protective paper on bottom table.
5. Cover it all with a piece of Poly Poplin Fabric (F008).
6. Top with protective paper and press according to time, temperature, and pressure above.
Application note: Should substrate warp or buckle after pressing, weight the substrate while cooling.
Updated: August 23, 2018