ColorLyte Acrylic Sublimation Instructions
Item #: ACR313
Hover transfer under open heat press for 30 seconds to dry excess moisture.
Do NOT mirror or reverse image when printing transfer.
An acrylic pressing pad (sold separately) is required for proper production. You will also need a piece of 1/8" or 1/16" Heat Conductive Green Rubber that is 2" larger than the panel, sold separately. A jig (sold separately) is required to curve the acrylic.
1. Cover the bottom table of the press with a sheet of protective paper.
2. Lay down your pressing pad.
3. Your transfer should be cut to fit exactly. Use ProSpray to attach your transfer to the substrate. Place substrate face up, with attached transfer face down, on top of pressing pad and protective paper, on bottom table.
4. Cover with a sheet of protective paper.
5. Cover it all with a 1/16" green rubber pad and press according to time, temperature, and pressure above. When using 1/8" Green Pad add 1 additional minute press time.
6. Remove the acrylic, bend it slightly with your hands to help it form and place it carefully into the jig, coated side facing down, shiny side up. Do this quickly to avoid warping. Allow to cool completely before removing.
Application Notes: Do not mirror the image when printing the transfer.
*When using 1/8" Green Pad add 1 additional minute press time.
Updated: July 24, 2018