ACR338, ACR342, ACR337, ACR334, ACR335, ACR317, ACR318, ACR319, ACR320, ACR321, ACR322, ACR323, ACR324, ACR325, ACR326, ACR327, ACR328, ACR330, ACR331, ACR340, ACR341,
*Do not "mirror" your image.
1) Cover your bottom table of the press with a protective sheet of butcher paper.
2) Use light Pro Spray on your transfer and place it on the acrylic's coated (matte) side.
3) Place your acrylic clear side down, coated side face-up with transfer on top.
4) Cover with a protective sheet of butcher paper.
5) Press with time and temp above.
One side of the acrylic is glossy and the other is matte (this is the side you actually imprint).
Here's a video about the Acrylic Car Coasters and Bag Tags:
Updated: October 3, 2017