20 seconds - Light to Medium Pressure
Light to Medium
DyeTrans or TexPrint
PNB8511K................1 minute 45 seconds
1) Place a sheet of protective paper on your press.
2) Lightly mist the transfer with Pro Spray
3) Place a 1/8 in green rubber pad inside the pinch book.
4) Position the pinch book so the binder of the book hangs just off the side of the press, with the imprintable side up and the place the image face down.
5) Place a protective sheet of paper on top.
6) Press 1 minute 45 seconds
Note: If book should “bow” out as it cools, simply place it back in the press the opposite side up with protective paper on top and bottom and press it for 10 seconds. Hold it flat to a cool table as it cools and it should be corrected.
Updated: May 15, 2017