20 seconds - Light to Medium Pressure
60 -105 seconds
Medium to Heavy
DyeTrans or TexPrint
PNB46K.....................60 seconds press time
PNB8511K................1 minute 45 seconds
1) Place a sheet of protective paper on your press.
2) Lightly mist the transfer with Pro Spray
3) Position the cover you wish to imprint so the rest of the book hangs off the side of the press, with the imprintable side up and the place the image face down.
4) Place a protective sheet of paper on top.
5) Press using time and pressure above.
Note: If book should “bow” out as it cools, simply place it back in the press the opposite side up with protective paper on top and bottom and press it for 10 seconds. Hold it flat to a cool table as it cools and it should be corrected.
Updated: May 15, 2017